For your Father-Daughter Dance, there are plenty of Classics songs to choose from that will feel just right for the two of you.
Start off by seeing if your Father has a favorite song that reminds him of you. This is your day, but it is also a big day for your parents.
Classics are great!
That’s what makes them classic!
While that may be true, they aren’t a fit for everyone.
Here are some of my favorite, not-so-traditional songs that couples I have worked with used for a Father-Daughter Dance at their wedding receptions.
Here is a list from The Knot.com that will give you some classic and popular Father-Daughter Dance songs:
“Father-Daughter Wedding Song Ideas”
- “Daddy Dance With Me” by Krystal Keith
- “Daddy’s Hands” by Holly Dunn
- “Daddy’s Little Girl” Michael Bublé
- “Daughters” by John Mayer
- “Dream” by Priscilla Ahn
- “Father and Daughter” by Paul Simon
- “Forever” by The Beach Boys
- “God Gave Me You” by Blake Shelton
- “God Only Knows” by The Beach Boys
- “I Loved Her First” by Heartland
- “Isn’t She Lovely” by Stevie Wonder
- “Lullaby” by Billy Joel
- “It Won’t Be Like This for Long” by Darius Rucker
- “My Girl” by The Temptations
- “My Little Girl” by Tim McGraw
- “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
- “One in a Million” by Larry Graham
- “She’s a Rainbow” by The Rolling Stones
- “She’s Leaving Home” by The Beatles
- “Stealing Cinderella” by Chuck Wicks
- “Today I Give My Daughter Away” by Dale Watson & His Lone Stars
- “To Sir With Love” by Lulu
- “Unforgettable” by Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
- “Wide Open Spaces” by the Dixie Chicks
- “Wildflowers” by Tom Petty
- “Wind Beneath My Wings” by Bette Midler
- “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong
- “You Are My Sunshine” by Johnny Cash